How to Edit Using Adobe Premiere Pro CS6
CADARN's five-part series on the basics of editing using Adobe Premiere Pro CS6. The videos contained in this playlist can be found here:
- Part 1: https://youtu.be/kV82m6H-INA - This video concentrates on setting up a project and importing media.
- Part 2: https://youtu.be/otewv3AMx-g - This video covers building a story structure, syncing sound, and how to adjust a clip's properties such as scale and speed.
- Part 3: https://youtu.be/-HYt4u_ZpNk - This video covers the latter stages of editing, looking at how to add titles, transitions, and video effects.
- Part 4: https://youtu.be/XD2XY7et4pY - This video looks at how to deal with your audio, including how to add transitions and adjust volume. It also introduces the audio mixer and audio effects.
- Part 5: https://youtu.be/AgfnV7cX69E - This video looks at how to turn your edit into a video file, a process known as "exporting".
To download the clips used in the series so you can follow along, click here: http://www.cadarn.ac.uk/production/resource/cadarn-learning-premiere-project-folder
To download the individual tutorial videos visit the album on Vimeo, https://vimeo.com/album/4126147
Credit for the piece of music we use: "Misunderstood" by 3lb3r3th. Source: http://ccmixter.org/files/3lb3r3th/44072. Licensed under Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial (3.0):http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc/3.0/