Glyndŵr University started in 2008 so we’re still one of the youngest universities in the UK. We’re named after a Welsh scholar and hero called Owain Glyndŵr and we aim to champion some of the same philosophies as him.
The university sets out to be bold, enterprising and open to all in everything that it does.
We’ve been delivering education at our main Wrexham campus since 1887, when we were known as the Wrexham School of Science and Art. We started offering degrees in 1924 find out more here.
Industry-led courses are at the heart of our offering. We pride ourselves on links with major local and regional employers, such as Airbus, Kellogg’s, JCB and the BBC. Their knowledge and expertise is fed back into our courses, ensuring they provide students with only the most relevant skills for 21st century industry.
Starting out with just our Wrexham campus in 2008, we now have campuses in St Asaph and Northop in North Wales, and at Elephant and Castle in London.
More than 9,000 students study with us. More than 85% of these are undergraduate students, with nearly 1500 making up the postgraduate student population.
- BN (HONS) NURSING BSc (Hons)/Graduate Diploma Community Specialist Practice (Community Children’s Nursing)
- BA (HONS) GLOBAL BUSINESS (2 YEAR FAST-TRACK)*
- BA (HONS) DESIGN: CREATIVE MEDIA TECHNOLOGY : Sound Technology
- FDSC FACILITIES MANAGEMENT
- BSC (HONS) SPORT COACHING ( Four Year Including Foundation Year)
- 1 of 3