Agriculture is a vocation and way of life. Whether you are interested in animals or crops, upland or lowland, intensive or extensive farming systems, the breadth and depth of teaching in the highly popular Agriculture Foundation Degree at Aberystwyth University, will cater for your needs.
The two year course is taught within the highly prestigious Institute of Biological, Environmental and Rural Sciences in an area renowned for its agricultural innovation, productivity, diversity and beauty.
Here is why we think that Aberystwyth is a great place for you.
- State-of-the-art teaching that provides you with the practical skills and scientific knowledge base to underpin your future career
- Visits to farms and businesses that lead the industry in innovation and technical know-how
- Work experience as a component of the course
- Progression route to honours degree level
- Study through the medium of Welsh or English.
- 2 year(s)
- Your commitment is full time
find out more
Support available from the Coleg Cymraeg
25% of the course available in the medium of Welsh
The Coleg plans and supports the provision of Welsh medium higher education on a strategic basis across all the universities in Wales. By working with the universities, the Coleg enables them to secure and develop more opportunities for students studying through the medium of Welsh. In particular, the Coleg sponsors Welsh medium lecturing posts, supports projects to create new resources, and offers scholarships to undergraduate and postgraduate students to study through the medium of Welsh. More information on the Coleg Cymraeg Cenedlaethol's work can be found on the website www.colegcymraeg.ac.uk
If you are responsible for teaching on a study scheme found on our website and would like to add your educational media, click the button below to get started.Sign Up to Add