The material contained on this website and the documents which we publish are general comment only and the reader should not act in any way on the basis of the information without seeking where necessary appropriate professional advice concerning their own individual circumstances.
The materials on this site have been prepared by the CADARN Learning Portal for informational purposes only and are not, nor are they intended to be, legal advice. This information is not intended to constitute, and receipt of it does not constitute a contract for legal advice or the establishment of a solicitor-client relationship.
The CADARN learning Portal, its project partners, and any third party contributors to the CADARN Learning Portal website, assume no responsibility for, and disclaim all liability (including responsibility for any action or inaction taken) to the fullest extent permitted by law in respect of:
- Information or advice contained on this website;
- The content of any sites, directly or indirectly, linking to or linked from any pages on this website (“the Links”);
- Information contributed by third parties to the website, including without limitation, any mail discussion groups listed on this website; and
- Information provided by the CADARN Learning Portal in response to direct enquiries from Internet subscribers, on-line readers, or any other third party.
- Please advise us if you consider any of the links to be inappropriate, illegal, offensive or in breach of copyright.
Information relates to circumstances prevailing at the date of its original publication and may not have been updated to reflect subsequent developments.
The CADARN Learning Portal does not endorse the use of any product or technology featured or mentioned on this web site.